Interested in Franchising
a Franny’s Farmacy?
Considering a Cannabis / CBD franchise?
The Franny’s Difference
Franny’s brand offers a high-profile, mission-driven brand with national press.
Franny’s controls its supply chain with vertical integration, eliminating risk while increasing product quality and customer loyalty.
Franny’s backs their products by certificates of analysis (COAs) provided by a DEA-certified testing facility.
Franny’s possesses expertise required to provide guidance around credit card authorization, point of sale, lending, insurance, etc.
Franny’s offers continuing education/training that includes: buyers’ guides, product descriptions, consumer data, video tutorials, technology insights, and more.
Franny’s provides marketing expertise to navigate how to digitally market your business and the regulatory requirements therein.
Franny’s provides a data backed, revenue growth strategy.
Franny’s supports you with easy fulfillment (simple products, pricing & ordering process).
Franny’s Farmacy offers the total package. Vertically integrated, franchisees are lifted and supported by every aspect of the business. Franny’s controls their entire CBD supply chain: farms, processing plants, manufacturing, and distribution (which is rare) – ensuring consistency, quality and availability – from plant to sale. There are many CBD suppliers out there, from small businesses to corporate giants. Small businesses can struggle to support demand and provide consistently high quality products. Corporate giants, aside from lacking soul, often source low quality, unregulated, industrially manufactured CBD from impoverished countries, to keep profits high.
Franny’s Farmacy businesses are based on years of experience and knowledge and in turn providing value to their Cannabis and CBD products that is trusted and supported by their successful eCommerce and franchise dispensary model.
Get In Touch and Follow These Steps:
Complete Inquiry Form
Complete Franchise Evaluation Form
Review Disclosure Document
Complete Franchise Business Plan
1 – 3 Days
Discovery & Headquarters Meeting
Franchise Agreement Review & Execution
3 – 5 Days
Who is Franny?
Still Not Convinced?
Consider our additional competitive advantages:
- Franny’s franchises do not have the barriers to entry that medical or recreational cannabis companies do (high license costs, limited availability).
- Franny’s executive team can assist with all levels of getting started, including: real estate speculation, build-out, staffing, inventory, insurance, banking, hiring, training etc..
Greater Abilities to Market & Sell
- Franny’s is a woman-owned business and the first woman-owned hemp farm in the state of NC in 75 years. We get fantastic national press- and were recently featured on PBSNewsHour (while in business less than a year).
- Franny’s CBD franchises target the wellness community and a wide range of consumers, given its products are not psychoactive. Larger audiences = larger spending.
- Franny’s is living wage certified, with no middle-men in the supply chain, ensuring ethical profitability and marketability of your franchise.
- We allow you a percentage of online net profits from your territory.
Higher Quality = Greater Brand Loyalty & Spend:
- Franny’s offers high quality, full-spectrum hemp oil, locally sourced with high standards controlled end-to-end in the supply chain. CBD competition typically offers CBD isolate imported from foreign sources, which are unregulated and open to health risks.
- With the majority of Franny’s customers using its CBD products for health and wellness, quality translates to customer loyalty, with consistent purchases over time (think subscriptions) and high average order values (greater revenue).
But Wait, There’s More!
Committed to helping you succeed, we do all that we can to make it easy for you to focus on sales and services.
In-Depth Operations and Marketing Training
Marketing Systems to Help you Sell
Simple Supply Chain
Close Vendor Relationships
Centralized Billing System
We’ve built a system enabling you to part-time it or scale up without extra “paperwork overhead”
What does the Franny’s Farmacy brand feel like?
ONE WORD: RESULTS.
OVER THE PAST YEAR ALONE …
- Filed Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) in August, 2019.
- Immediately sold seven franchise units across five states.
- Opened additional corporate stores.
- Raised over $250,000 in private equity to accelerate our growth.
- Built an in-house franchising team to support this new growth.