Interested in Franchising
a Franny’s Farmacy?
Our Story is Your Story
In less than one year, Franny’s Farmacy has grown from a seed in the mind of its founders, to a full-fledged East Coast cannabis authority. Expanding from one local Asheville, NC location to over half a dozen dispensaries across North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, and Connecticut – with many more on the way for the first half of 2020.
Franny’s worked with FMS Franchise Team to create a world-class franchising package throughout the middle part of 2019. Franny’s Farmacy’s first franchise location in Athens, GA opened in December, 2019. Quickly obtaining momentum, a Hickory, NC also launched. On the heels of this growth, Frannys will open it’s 3rd location in Clemson, SC in early Spring 2020. A 4th franchisee developed a high-end Franny’s Farmacy concept in Westport, Connecticut’s iconic Bedford Square, just a short drive from New York City. It is set to open around Memorial Day 2020.
Full-spectrum cannabis derivatives had a revitalization in 2019. Valued and promoted by doctors and patients alike, CBD is one of many of these derivatives to be considered a revolutionary, non-psychoactive substance. As a result, Cannabis and CBD businesses continue to reach new heights as one of the fastest growing industries in America.
$14 billion dollars of projected growth by 2026 – in cannabinoid-based products alone. And it doesn’t stop there! Cannabis has the potential to revolutionize industries like textiles, building materials, plastic, fuel and others as well.
Considering a Cannabis / CBD franchise?
The Franny’s Difference
- Franny’s brand offers a high-profile, mission-driven brand with national press.
- Franny’s controls its supply chain with vertical integration, eliminating risk while increasing product quality and customer loyalty.
- Franny’s backs their products by certificates of analysis (COAs) provided by a DEA-certified testing facility.
financial expertiserequired to provide guidance around credit card authorization, point of sale, lending, insurance, etc.
- Franny’s offers continuing education/training that includes: buyers’ guides, product descriptions, consumer data, video tutorials, technology insights, and more.
- Franny’s provides marketing expertise to navigate how to digitally market your business and the regulatory requirements therein.
- Franny’s provides a data backed, revenue growth strategy.
- Franny’s supports you with easy fulfillment (simple products, pricing & ordering process).
- Franny’s Farmacy offers the total package. Vertically integrated, franchisees are lifted and supported by every aspect of the business. Franny’s controls their entire CBD supply chain: farms, processing plants, manufacturing, and distribution (which is rare) – ensuring consistency, quality and availability – from plant to sale.There are many CBD suppliers out there, from small businesses to corporate giants. Small businesses can struggle to support demand and provide consistently high quality products. Corporate giants, aside from lacking soul, often source low quality, unregulated, industrially manufactured CBD from impoverished countries, to keep profits high.
- Franny’s Farmacy businesses are based on years of experience and knowledge and inturn providing value to their Cannabis and CBD products that is trusted and supported by their successful eCommerce and franchise dispensary model.
Who is Franny?
Still Not Convinced?
Consider our additional competitive advantages:
- Franny’s franchises do not have the barriers to entry that medical or recreational cannabis companies do (high license costs, limited availability).
- Franny’s executive team can assist with all levels of getting started, including: real estate speculation, build-out, staffing, inventory, insurance, banking, hiring, training etc..
Greater Abilities to Market & Sell
- Franny’s is a woman-owned business and the first woman-owned hemp farm in the state of NC in 75 years. We get fantastic national press- and were recently featured on PBSNewsHour (while in business less than a year).
- Franny’s CBD franchises target the wellness community and a wide range of consumers, given its products are not psychoactive. Larger audiences = larger spending.
- Franny’s is living wage certified, with no middle-men in the supply chain, ensuring ethical profitability and marketability of your franchise.
- We allow you a 50/50 split of online net profits from your protected zip codes and you also own all the rights to future wholesale accounts within the same zip codes.
Higher Quality = Greater Brand Loyalty & Spend:
- Franny’s offers high quality, full-spectrum hemp oil, locally sourced with high standards controlled end-to-end in the supply chain. CBD competition typically offers CBD isolate imported from foreign sources, which are unregulated and open to health risks.
- With the majority of Franny’s customers using its CBD products for health and wellness, quality translates to customer loyalty, with consistent purchases over time (think subscriptions) and high average order values (greater revenue).
But Wait, There’s More!
Committed to helping you succeed, we do all that we can to make it easy for you to focus on sales and services.
In-Depth Operations and Marketing Training
Marketing Systems to Help you Sell
Simple Supply Chain
Close Vendor Relationships
Centralized Billing System
We’ve built a system enabling you to part-time it or scale up without extra “paperwork overhead”
FRANCHISE FEES: WHAT TO EXPECT!
Average cost to start the business
|Type of Expenditure||Amount||Method of Payment||When Due||To Whom Payment is Made|
|Initial Franchise Fee (see Note 7)||$30,000 - $30,000||Check or wire transfer||Upon signing the franchise agreement||Franny's Farmacy|
|Rent and Lease Security Deposit (see Note 2)||$1,000 - $8,000||Check||Upon signing lease||Landlord|
|Utilities||$250 - $1,000||Check, debit, or credit||Upon ordering service||Utility providers|
|Leasehold Improvements||$10,000 - $40,000||Check||As incurred or when billed||Contractors|
|Market Introduction Program||$10,000 - $20,000||Check, debit, or credit||As incurred or when billed||Vendors & suppliers|
|Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment||$2,500 - $7,500||Check, debit, or credit||As incurred||Vendors & suppliers|
|Computer Systems||$1,000 - $1,500||Check, debit, or credit||As incurred||Vendors & suppliers|
|Insurance||$250 - $2,500||Check||Upon ordering||Insurance company|
|Signage||$2,500- $8,000||Check, debit, or credit||Upon ordering||Vendor|
|Office Expenses||$500 - $1,000||Check, debit, or credit||As incurred||Vendors & suppliers|
|Inventory||$30,000 - $50,000||Check, debit, or credit||Uppon Ordering||Franny's|
|Licenses and Permits||$400 - $1,000||Check||Uppon Application||Government|
|Dues and Subscriptions||$200 - $400||Check, debit, and/or credit||As incurred||Vendors, trade organizations|
|Professional Fees (lawyer, accountant, etc.)||$1,500 - $3000||Check, debit, and/or credit||As incurred or when billed||Professional service firms|
|Travel, lodging and meals for initial training||$3000 - $6000||Cash, debit or credit||As incurred||Airlines, hotels and restaurants|
|Additional Funds (for first 3 months) (See Note 3)||$20,000 - $30,000||Varies||Varies||Employees, suppliers, utilities|
|Estimated Total Investment||$138,100 - $252,200|
Get In Touch and Follow These Steps:
Complete Inquiry Form
Complete Franchise Evaluation Form
Review Disclosure Document
Complete Franchise Business Plan
1 – 3 Days
Discovery & Headquarters Meeting
Franchise Agreement Review & Execution
3 – 5 Days
What does the Franny’s Farmacy brand feel like?
ONE WORD: RESULTS.
OVER THE PAST YEAR ALONE …
- Filed Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) in August, 2019.
- Immediately sold seven franchise units across five states.
- Opened additional corporate stores.
- Raised over $250,000 in private equity to accelerate our growth.
- Built an in-house franchising team to support this new growth.
FRANCHISEE REQUEST FORM
The Week In Cannabis: New York, Mississippi, Illinois, Mexico, High Times And More
JAN 10, 2020
Men’s Holiday Gift Guide 2019
DEC 20, 2019
Women Leading The Cannabis Industry: “The pace at which this industry is developing is staggering”, with Franny Tacy
DEC 3, 2019
Franny’s Farmacy Opens New Dispensary in Athens, Georgia
JAN 7, 2020
The Best Gift Ideas For Busy Moms
DEC 8, 2019
WE’RE FAR FROM NORMAL
FRANNY’S FARMACY IS HOME TO NORTH CAROLINA’S FIRST FEMALE HEMP FARMER
DEC 9, 2019
Franny Tacy, The First Woman To Farm Hemp in North Carolina
JAN 4, 2020
MINISTRY OF HEMP
First Female North Carolina Hemp Farmer Brings CBD Boutique Pop-Up to Bedford Square
DEC 13, 2019
The Week In Cannabis: Brazil Regulates Sales, Michigan Starts Adult Sales, Lil Wayne Goes Green, Federal Agencies Move Forward
DEC 8, 2019